Face to Face invites you to volunteer your time to help young people in our community. We will work with you to find an opportunity that matches your skills and interests. For more information about volunteer opportunities, contact Joa Sevlie, our Community Engagement and Volunteer Coordinator, at 651-772-5591 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the button below to sign up for a time slot!
- Food packing. Much of our food comes to us in bulk, and needs to be repacked in individual sizes. This could be done by groups or individuals at SafeZone.
- Movie nights. Your group would provide a movie and treats while you watch a movie with the SafeZone youth on our big screen.
- Seasonal work. Get some fresh air and exercise while cleaning up and doing facilities work outdoors at our Arcade location.
- Do a drive. Get a group together and collect supplies! Collect diapers/formula, toiletries, underwear/socks, or gift cards (Walmart, Target, Cub).
- Serve a meal and help Chris in the kitchen serve the youth lunch. (Daily at 4:00 pm)
- Pick up food for the food shelf and meals, and bring it to SafeZone. Requires your own van or large vehicle. (Weekly, Tuesdays at 12:00 pm)
- Pack snack bags for youth to take with them when they leave SafeZone. (Anytime)
- Make sandwiches to put in lunch bags. (Anytime)
- Pick up clothing from designated groups and bring it to SafeZone’s clothing closet. (Time to be coordinated)
At the Arcade location:
- Administrative support at Arcade location. (Anytime)
- Look after children of clients at the clinic. (When the clinic is open)
If you’re looking to fill service hours or apply for an internship, please fill out the application below. If you’d prefer a PDF version of the application, click here to download it, and email it back to email@example.com.