Need health insurance? We can help.
Face to Face can help you get covered. Contact a navigator today to learn how we can help you and your family get covered.
How can I get care?
COVID-19/Coronavirus update (March 26, 2020):
Face to Face is now offering video medical appointments! Please call 651.772.5555 to schedule. We will advise you if your need can be met by video, if you need to come in, or if your appointment will need to wait until a later time. Unfortunately, we cannot test for COVID 19 at this time.
You can see a medical provider with or without insurance at our Arcade and SafeZone locations. We offer all types of birth control, including emergency contraception (Plan B), pregnancy testing, prenatal care, STI prevention, testing, and treatment, general medical care for illness, school physicals, flu shots, check-ups, and more!
If you don’t have insurance, our case managers can help you apply. Call us at 651-772-5555!
We can help you with …
When you start your care at Face to Face, you will be connected with a Case Manager who will get to know you, find out your needs, and keep your information confidential. Your case manager can help you with:
- Applying for insurance
- Transportation to appointments
- Housing referrals
- Food shelf resources
- Public Health Nurse referrals
- WIC referrals
- Clothing closet
After you deliver your baby, you can continue to get assistance and support up until your baby’s first birthday. A Case Manager and a Nurse Practitioner will check in with you to see how you are doing and help you out with resources and family spacing. Questions? Call 651-772-5555.
Minnesota Family Planning Program
You might qualify for a special state program that pays for birth control and other medical expenses.
- Between ages 15-24
- A Minnesota resident
- A U.S. citizen (or non-citizen eligible for federally funded programs)
- Not pregnant
- Not enrolled in Medical Assistance, MinnesotaCare, General Assistance Medical Care, or another state-funded program
- If your income is within limits below, you may qualify for no-cost care:
||Weekly income limit
|2 people (you plus one)
|3 people (you plus two)
|More than 3
||Add $660 per person
||Do not qualify
Bring to your appointment:
- The most recent 30 days worth of payment stubs from your job. If you have more than one job bring in stubs from each job you have. If you don’t have a job that is okay, don’t worry about it.
- Your proof of citizenship.
- Your MN driver’s license or MN state ID or a school ID that has your photo on it. (U.S. passport if you do not have a MN state ID).
- Find out your social security number.