You can see a medical provider with or without insurance at our Arcade and SafeZone locations. We offer all options of birth control, including emergency contraception (Plan B), pregnancy testing, prenatal care, STD and STI prevention / testing / treatment, general medical care for illness, school physicals, flu shots, check-ups, and more!
If you don’t have insurance, our Case Managers can help you apply. Schedule an appointment by calling 651-772-5555 or just walk in! Walk-in appointments may have slightly longer wait times.
Monday: 10:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m. (last appointment at 5:00)
Tuesday: 9:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m. (last appointment at 7:00)
Wednesday: 9:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m. (last appointment at 5:00)
Thursday: 9:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m. (last appointment at 7:00)
Friday: 9:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m. (last appointment at 5:00)
Saturday: 10:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m. (last appointment at 2:00)
CenteringPregnancy® Prenatal Care
CenteringPregnancy combines prenatal care, education, and support all together in a visit with your medical provider and other young women who will deliver at about the same time as you. Pregnant people meet 10 times to discuss different topics related to pregnancy, birth, and newborn care. Your support people can attend with you. If you need more individual time, you can have that too!
CenteringPregnancy is an evidence-based model. That means you will be better prepared for your baby’s birth! There are many benefits:
- No waiting—groups start and end on time
- More time with your medical provider
- Strong support network during your pregnancy and after
- Fewer early births
- Better success with breastfeeding
Learn more about CenteringPregnancy at the Centering Healthcare Institute website.
When you start your care at Face to Face, you will be connected with a Case Manager who will get to know you, find out your needs, and keep your information confidential. Your case manager can help you with:
- Applying for insurance
- Transportation to appointments
- Housing referrals
- Food shelf resources
- Public Health Nurse referrals
- WIC referrals
- Clothing closet
After you deliver your baby, you can continue to get assistance and support up until your baby’s first birthday. A Case Manager and a Nurse Practitioner will check in with you to see how you are doing and help you out with resources and family spacing. Questions? Call 651-772-5555.
Minnesota Family Planning Program
You might qualify for a special state program that pays for birth control and other medical expenses.
- Between ages 15-24
- A Minnesota resident
- A U.S. citizen (or non-citizen eligible for federally funded programs)
- Not pregnant
- Not enrolled in Medical Assistance, MinnesotaCare, General Assistance Medical Care, or another state-funded program
- If your income is within limits below, you may qualify for no-cost care:
|Family Size||Weekly income limit|
|2 people (you plus one)||$2,585|
|3 people (you plus two)||$3,255|
|More than 3||Add $660 per person|
|Over limit||Do not qualify|
Bring to your appointment:
- The most recent 30 days worth of payment stubs from your job. If you have more than one job bring in stubs from each job you have. If you don’t have a job that is okay, don’t worry about it.
- Your proof of citizenship.
- Your MN driver’s license or MN state ID or a school ID that has your photo on it. (U.S. passport if you do not have a MN state ID).
- Find out your social security number.