Share the Warmth With Youth this Holiday Season!
Although Minnesota winters are beautiful, they can bring challenges to youth who do not have reliable access to housing, food, or warm clothing. When youth are experiencing homelessness, it can be difficult for them to obtain their most basic necessities, let alone receive a gift during the holidays. Face to Face strives to end this cycle of stress by providing essential products, support, and programs to help youth achieve their goals. Share the warmth this holiday season by donating to ensure youth in our community can feel safe, warm, and cared for this winter.
Consider sponsoring Face to Face youth as a holiday gift in honor of your loved ones this holiday season.
- 2020 has caused an uptick in mental health distress and suicidal thoughts a gift of $1,000 provides 6 youth with the essential help they need to find stability and hope during this challenging time. All of our counselors are licensed therapists who are experienced in addressing the unique traumas our youth experience.
- Last year, 1,360 youth were served in our homeless youth programs. Help us have enough winter gear to keep 1,000 youth warm this holiday season. A donation of $500 can outfit 20 youth with warm winter gear.
- Even throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, Face to Face continued to provide mothers the care they need to keep themselves and their babies healthy. A donation of $250 can outfit a new mother with everything she needs for her infant this holiday season.
- Face to Face hopes to brighten the holiday season by providing gifts to 500 youth in our programs. A donation of $150 can ensure that five children will have a holiday gift this year.
- Help us reach our goal of providing 2,000 youth holiday meals this year. A donation of $50 can provide 10 youth a special holiday meal!
The following are gifts most requested by the youth we serve. Every item goes directly into the hands of a youth who needs it.
Face to Face Youth Wish List:
Portable device chargers
Gift cards to stores like Cub Foods, Walmart, Target, McDonalds, Subway, Visa, and Uber also make excellent gifts.
Items can be delivered to 1165 Arcade Street. Contact Ashley to arrange donation drop-offs at 651.772.5591 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you for all that you do to support youth. You’ve shown time and time again that when a community comes together, amazing things can happen. Thank you for making this holiday season brighter, warmer, and safer for Face to Face Youth.