Are you a teen or a young adult experiencing homelessness or at risk of being homeless in the Ramsey County or Saint Paul metro area? If you’re between the ages of 14 and 24 we can help you with…
- Immediate needs like showers and hot meals
- Personal care items including shampoo, toothpaste, pads, tampons, and more
- Someone to help with school work
- Nurses to answer your medical questions
- Experts on relationships, friendships, and sex
- Counselors who can help with loss, sadness, or conflict
- Case workers who can talk to you about your life goals and connect you to housing, jobs, and more
Where do you want to go in life? Who do you want to be?
You might have come here looking for immediate help, but Face to Face can offer you so much more. Our caring staff of case workers, nurse practitioners, and counselors are here not only to listen to you and help you solve problems now, but also help you think about your future and where you want to be.
Whatever your reason for reaching out, when you talk to us, expect respect. We offer a judgment-free space and caring professionals that are sensitive to your needs. You’re in charge of your life, and we will support you in what you want to do. Our staff members come from diverse backgrounds and ethnicities. Some have experienced homelessness as well. When you stop by SafeZone, or give us a call, know that you’re connecting with people who get it because they’ve been there. See our staff.
Afraid you can’t pay?
No matter what, we can help you. At SafeZone our meals, basic needs, and showers—and a lot of our assistance—is free. If you need to talk to a medical professional or a counselor, we can help you get insurance or figure out a payment plan based on what you can afford. No matter what, no one is turned away based on their ability to pay. So please stop by during our open hours at the SafeZone or at the Arcade Clinic.